SUFFERING FROM BACK PAIN? – DO NOT DELAY! TREAT IT WITH HOMEOPATHY.
Let’s learn a few tips and how homeopathy can help treating lower back pain…
What is Lumbago?
Lumbago is the scientific term used to describe pain present in the lower back. Lumbago also known as lower back ache, is discomfort experienced in the lower region of the spinal cord.
What causes back pain?
‘Lower back pain’ the sound of it makes some of us cringe. It can cause a lot of discomfort and this pain can be quite disturbing for some.
Old age, improper posture, injuries, during and post pregnancy, weight issues, bending and constant sitting or standing, can be one of the many reasons for lower back ache.
Lifting of heavy weights can add more strain to the back and increase pain. The pain can also become worse over the years and restrict movements of the body.
There are various reasons behind back ache; the major ones include osteoarthritis, disc bulge, trauma, muscle strain, and degenerative disc disease.
- Disc bulgeis the slipping or shifting of the intervertebral disc from its place. Osteoarthritis of the back refers to degenerative changes in the bones, disc, cartilage or joint of the back.
- Trauma,an accident or an injury to the vertebral column can cause pain and damage to the back.
- Muscle Strainis due to overstretching of the muscle, which can also be from overuse, weakness and also from lifting heavy objects.
- Degenerative disc diseaseis caused due to dryness, damage, or breakage of the intervertebral disc and is mainly related to age or from an injury.
Symptoms experienced due to lower back pain:
- Stiffness in the lower back
- Numbness felt in the lower back
- Pain can restrict some movements
- Spasms in the lower back can cause pain in the lower limbs when there is impinging of any nerve.
Basic changes in lifestyle to help avoid back ache
Some of them are:
- Maintaining a good posture while being seated always helps
- Avoid lifting heavy objects or weights of any type
- Losing weight can also help in certain cases of lower back ache
- Minimizing twisting and bending the back
- Physiotherapy can help in releasing some muscle pain and strain in the back muscles
- Avoiding sitting and standing in the same position for long hours
- Exercise which will help the back muscles become stronger helps as well
Homeopathy for Lumbago!
Homeopathy is known to be very effective in treating backaches caused due to, disc bulge and other severe cases involving accident and trauma.
For anyone to gain the benefits of homeopathy, they need to consult a homeopathic doctor. The doctor can analyze and evaluate, which medicines to prescribe according to the symptoms and medical history of the patient.
Homeopathy is helpful in both acute and chronic cases of lumbago. In acute cases,it can relieve the patient of pain and stiffness. In chronic cases it can prevent recurrence of pain by strengthening the muscles and ligaments of the back. In many cases through Homeopathy patients are able to avoid surgery and are able to stop taking painkillers that they were taking for many years.
Therefore, going to a good homeopathic doctor should be the number one priority to gain relief from constant lower back ache. Many patients suffering from lower back ache have benefited by using homeopathic remedies.