Dr Khurram’s Advance Homeopathy Treatments For Infertility
Infertility means you cannot make a baby (conceive).
Infertility is grouped into two categories:
- Primary infertility refers to couples who have not become pregnant after at least 1 year of unprotected sex (intercourse).
- Secondary infertility refers to couples who have been pregnant at least once, but never again.
A wide range of physical and emotional factors can cause infertility. Infertility may be due to problems in the woman, man, or both.
Female infertility may occur when:
- A fertilised egg or embryo does not survive once it sticks to the lining of the womb (uterus)
- The fertilised egg does not attach to the lining of the uterus
- The eggs cannot move from the ovaries to the womb
- The ovaries have problems producing eggs
Female infertility may be caused by:
- Autoimmune disorders, such as antiphospholipid syndrome (APS)
- Cancer or tumor
- Clotting disorders
- Growths (such as fibroids or polyps) in the uterus and cervix
- Birth defects that affect the reproductive tract
- Excessive exercising
- Eating disorders or poor nutrition
- Use of certain medications, including chemotherapy drugs
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Older age
- Ovarian cysts and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic infection or pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Scarring from sexually transmitted infection or endometriosis
- Thyroid disease
- Too little or too much hormones
Treatment for Infertility
Dr Khurram’s Advance Homeopathy can help solve the problem causing the infertility like irregular menstruation, polycystic ovarian disorder etc.
For more Information